Friday, June 23, 2017

Hiking - Day 3

March 13th, 2017

Today we spent time with the kids at the Orphanage...

~ We were in one of the chapels on the Pro Vita property, the farther of the two, and began chanting various hymns. Although we sang most of them in English all the kids were respectful and stood in chapel watching us until we did some hymns in Romanian.

~ So much love; love, love, love from everyone to everyone - so much laughter and joy

~ I was told I look apparently older and more mature because my mind is higher "like a lady's..." I guess the glasses make me look like a teacher or something :)
~ Sense of strong, connected, supportive family

~ During Vespers each kid came up and hugged the girls in our group... so beautiful 

~ All feeling that we are getting attached... 


Walking around Pro Vita 

Chapel that is higher up





Raresh & Christiana 


Chanting in the Chapel 

No comments:

Post a Comment